Clue: Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
We have 1 answer for the clue Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin. See the results below.
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
- Johnson's partner in comedy
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 17, 2014
- USA Today - September 25, 2014
- New York Times - February 19, 2006
- New York Times - April 12, 1999
- New York Times - July 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!