Clue: Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
We have 1 answer for the clue Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy". See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Johnson's partner in comedy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!