Clue: Johnson's vaudeville partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Johnson's vaudeville partner. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
- Johnson's partner in comedy
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2005
- Washington Post - December 27, 2000
- New York Times - December 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Johnson's vaudeville partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!