Clue: Johnson's partner in comedy
We have 1 answer for the clue Johnson's partner in comedy. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Johnson's partner in comedy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!