Clue: Merlin of football and TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Merlin of football and TV. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
- Johnson's partner in comedy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2009
- New York Times - January 10, 2000
- New York Times - March 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Merlin of football and TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!