Clue: "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
- Johnson's partner in comedy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!