Clue: "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
- Johnson's partner in comedy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!