Clue: Football's Merlin
We have 1 answer for the clue Football's Merlin. See the results below.
- Football Hall-of-Famer Merlin
- O. Henry Award-winning author Tillie ___
- Merlin of football and TV
- Sportscaster Merlin
- "Hellzapoppin'" star Ole
- Johnson's vaudeville partner
- "Hellzapoppin'" star, of the 1940's
- Johnson's "Hellzapoppin'" co-star
- Novelist Tillie
- Merlin of TV's "Father Murphy"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 29, 2014
- New York Times - June 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Football's Merlin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!