Clue: Former capital of India
We have 1 answer for the clue Former capital of India. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- Where cows are sacred
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 17, 2014
- Washington Post - October 26, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Former capital of India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!