Clue: Former House Speaker Gingrich
We have 1 answer for the clue Former House Speaker Gingrich. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 03, 2007
- Washington Post - May 25, 2006
- USA Today - January 17, 2006
- New York Times - October 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Former House Speaker Gingrich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!