Clue: George Harrison popularized it
We have 1 answer for the clue George Harrison popularized it. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
- Raga instrument
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue George Harrison popularized it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!