Clue: Indian music maker
We have 1 answer for the clue Indian music maker. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
- Raga instrument
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 14, 2004
- New York Times - June 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Indian music maker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!