Clue: Ravi Shankar's instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Ravi Shankar's instrument. See the results below.
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
- Raga instrument
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2009
- Universal - June 22, 2009
- Washington Post - November 24, 2008
- LA Times - February 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 09, 2007
- New York Times - August 16, 2004
- Washington Post - June 29, 2001
- New York Times - December 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Ravi Shankar's instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!