Clue: Something with strings
We have 1 answer for the clue Something with strings. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
- Raga instrument
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Something with strings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!