Clue: Sound of the 60's
We have 1 answer for the clue Sound of the 60's. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
- Raga instrument
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sound of the 60's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!