Clue: Long-necked lute
We have 1 answer for the clue Long-necked lute. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
- Raga instrument
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 25, 2013
- USA Today - October 07, 2009
- New York Times - July 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Long-necked lute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!