Clue: Karl Benz or Henry Ford
We have 2 answers for the clue Karl Benz or Henry Ford. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Named derived from a person
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Sam Houston, to Houston
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 17, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Karl Benz or Henry Ford that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!