Clue: Nail-biting sports events, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Nail-biting sports events, briefly. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Nail-biting sports events, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!