Clue: NFL extra periods
We have 1 answer for the clue NFL extra periods. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 25, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - March 05, 2010
- Washington Post - March 10, 2007
- LA Times - November 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue NFL extra periods that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!