Clue: One-time rival of Pan Am
We have 1 answer for the clue One-time rival of Pan Am. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Name on jetliners, once
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 07, 2013
- Washington Post - September 20, 2012
Found an answer for the clue One-time rival of Pan Am that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!