Clue: Pond creature
We have 2 answers for the clue Pond creature. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 17, 2008
- New York Times - September 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pond creature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!