Clue: Regulation followers, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Regulation followers, briefly. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Regulation followers, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!