Clue: Site of Kubla Khan's pleasure dome
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of Kubla Khan's pleasure dome. See the results below.
- "Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree": Coleridge
- Citizen Kane's estate
- Exotic estate
- Mandrake the Magician's hideaway
- Movie that won the first Worst Director Razzie Award
- Broadway show with the song "Evil Woman"
- 1980 remake of "Down to Earth"
- Second word of Coleridge's "Kubla Khan"
- Pleasure dome site of verse
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Site of Kubla Khan's pleasure dome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!