Clue: "The Lion in Winter" queen
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Lion in Winter" queen. See the results below.
- Mother of Richard I
- Feminist Smeal
- Much-admired First Lady
- Franklin's first lady
- 1930's first lady
- Queen of Henry II
- Richard I's mother
- Daughter of Ferdinand III
- She followed Lou as first lady
- 1972 White House biography subtitled "The Years Alone"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 13, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 03, 2011
- New York Times - October 01, 2009
- Washington Post - December 23, 2007
- LA Times - December 15, 2007
- Washington Post - November 17, 2002
- New York Times - October 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "The Lion in Winter" queen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!