Clue: They may decide some close games, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue They may decide some close games, briefly. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 27, 2012
Found an answer for the clue They may decide some close games, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!