Clue: They may follow the 4th qtr.
We have 1 answer for the clue They may follow the 4th qtr.. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - June 17, 2011
Found an answer for the clue They may follow the 4th qtr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!