Clue: Water-loving salamander
We have 1 answer for the clue Water-loving salamander. See the results below.
- Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- First name on Capitol Hill
- Speaker's name
- Its eye is needed in a "Macbeth" recipe
- Man of the House?
- Politician Gingrich
- "Eye of ___, and toe of frog"
- Colorful salamander
- Speaker during Bill's administration
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 10, 2014
- USA Today - November 08, 2013
- USA Today - October 23, 2013
- Universal - September 01, 2013
- USA Today - November 19, 2009
- Universal - June 02, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Water-loving salamander that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!