Clue: What buzzer beaters may lead to, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue What buzzer beaters may lead to, briefly. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue What buzzer beaters may lead to, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!