Clue: Words on an old plane
We have 1 answer for the clue Words on an old plane. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Name on jetliners, once
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Words on an old plane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!