Clue: 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
We have 1 answer for the clue 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1940s-'60s Indian P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!