Clue: Prime Minister from 1947-64
We have 1 answer for the clue Prime Minister from 1947-64. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Prime Minister from 1947-64 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!