Clue: Leader after Indian independence
We have 1 answer for the clue Leader after Indian independence. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Leader after Indian independence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!