Clue: 1940's-60's world leader
We have 2 answers for the clue 1940's-60's world leader. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2011
- New York Times - April 28, 2006
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1940's-60's world leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!