Clue: 1960's jacket style
We have 2 answers for the clue 1960's jacket style. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 27, 2015
- USA Today - July 16, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - November 06, 2011
- USA Today - November 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 22, 2007
- New York Times - February 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1960's jacket style that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!