Clue: "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Toward Freedom" autobiographer. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 2010
- New York Times - November 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Toward Freedom" autobiographer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!