Clue: “The Unity of India” writer
We have 2 answers for the clue “The Unity of India” writer. See the results below.
- India's first P.M.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue “The Unity of India” writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!