Clue: India's first P.M.
We have 1 answer for the clue India's first P.M.. See the results below.
- 1940's-60's world leader
- World leader who gave his name to a jacket
- Prime Minister from 1947-64
- Leader after Indian independence
- 1940s-'60s Indian P.M.
- Kind of jacket
- "Toward Freedom" autobiographer
- “The Unity of India” writer
- 1960's jacket style
- India's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 08, 2016
- USA Today - August 12, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - April 07, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 20, 2013
- Universal - June 03, 2009
- New York Times - August 21, 2006
- New York Times - July 13, 2005
- New York Times - April 18, 2005
- New York Times - August 27, 2001
- New York Times - December 22, 1997
- New York Times - July 01, 1997
- New York Times - December 09, 1996
Found an answer for the clue India's first P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!