Clue: Anatolian capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Anatolian capital. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Anatolian capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!