Clue: Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
We have 1 answer for the clue Apra Harbor is its main anchorage. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Apra Harbor is its main anchorage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!