Clue: Trans-Pacific stopping point
We have 1 answer for the clue Trans-Pacific stopping point. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 16, 2010
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Trans-Pacific stopping point that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!