Clue: "Where America's Day Begins"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Where America's Day Begins". See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 16, 2014
- New York Times - January 22, 2014
- USA Today - April 25, 2013
- Universal - June 14, 2012
- Netword - February 03, 2008
- Netword - July 23, 2006
- Washington Post - July 09, 2000
- New York Times - January 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Where America's Day Begins" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!