Clue: Island discovered by Magellan
We have 1 answer for the clue Island discovered by Magellan. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 21, 2015
- Universal - December 18, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - October 05, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - December 02, 2011
- USA Today - July 29, 2008
- USA Today - November 12, 2004
- New York Times - October 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Island discovered by Magellan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!