Clue: U.S. Pacific territory
We have 2 answers for the clue U.S. Pacific territory. See the results below.
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 07, 2018
- USA Today - October 17, 2013
- Washington Post - November 09, 2011
- LA Times - July 27, 2010
- Universal - April 26, 2010
- USA Today - October 17, 2006
- New York Times - December 16, 1996
Found an answer for the clue U.S. Pacific territory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!