Clue: Its capital is Hagatña
We have 1 answer for the clue Its capital is Hagatña. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Its capital is Hagatña that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!