Clue: U.S. Pacific island
We have 1 answer for the clue U.S. Pacific island. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - March 19, 2010
- Netword - January 10, 2006
- Netword - January 10, 2005
- New York Times - April 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue U.S. Pacific island that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!