Clue: Locale of some U.S. naval forces
We have 1 answer for the clue Locale of some U.S. naval forces. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- U.S. Pacific island
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Locale of some U.S. naval forces that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!