Clue: Capital ESE of Istanbul
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital ESE of Istanbul. See the results below.
- Asia Minor capital
- Capital since 1923
- Site of Atatürk's mausoleum
- Turkish capital
- Capital near an earthquake zone
- Modern name for the capital of ancient Galatia
- World capital since 1923
- Home of Middle East Technical University
- Earthquake-prone world capital
- NATO country capital
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 13, 2013
- New York Times - July 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Capital ESE of Istanbul that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!