Clue: Indian instrument
We have 2 answers for the clue Indian instrument. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2012
- Netword - March 23, 2012
- Washington Post - January 20, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 27, 2011
- Netword - May 01, 2011
- Netword - February 03, 2011
- Washington Post - December 12, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 29, 2005
- USA Today - November 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Indian instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!