Clue: Island visited by Magellan
We have 1 answer for the clue Island visited by Magellan. See the results below.
- U.S. Pacific territory
- One of the Marianas
- "Where America's Day Begins"
- Island discovered by Magellan
- Trans-Pacific stopping point
- Southernmost of the Marianas
- Its capital is Hagatña
- Apra Harbor is its main anchorage
- Its slogan is "Where America's Day Begins"
- Locale of some U.S. naval forces
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2013
- USA Today - November 16, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Island visited by Magellan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!