Clue: It may be used to play a raga
We have 1 answer for the clue It may be used to play a raga. See the results below.
- Ravi Shankar's instrument
- Sound of the 60's
- Long-necked lute
- George Harrison popularized it
- Tinny-sounding instrument
- Long-necked instrument
- Indian music maker
- Instrument on the Beatles' "Within You Without You"
- Something with strings
- The Beatles' "Norwegian Wood" features it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue It may be used to play a raga that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!